Data management AnalystHyderabad, India Technology Job ID IND_007
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Monitor, investigate, and correct future-state master data system import errors on entities and securities.
- Monitor, investigate, and correct future-state master data system data quality issues on entities and securities
- Monitor, investigate, and correct current-state internal master data management system data quality issues.
- Escalate urgent issues to team leader for help in resolution.
- Work with Asia/Pacific data users to handle ad hoc queries via a shared global inbox.
- Work with London team members to hand over any unresolved issues.
- Help to ensure Barings’ master data is fit for purpose and consistently meets the needs of our data users.
- Advance data quality objectives in Barings to provide better data to all data users.
- Increase our global footprint and expand our data management service capabilities to Asia/Pacific consumers.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated and use of initiative.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Must display a good aptitude for learning and strong work ethic.
Education and experience
- Exposure to asset management including Bloomberg or other asset management data.
- Previous experience working in a Data Quality function.
- Experience performing data analysis including SQL.
UK Hours (12.30 PM to 09:30 PM IST)
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us and share the specifics of the assistance you need.