Frontend DeveloperHyderabad, India Technology Job ID IND_005
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? At MassMutual, we help millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection and plan for the future. We do this by building trust with our customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs above all else. We Live Mutual.
If this sounds like a fit, we’re looking to hire a Senior Frontend Developer to join our Investment team.
- As part of a technical team working with business analysts and various development team members, provide UI design and application code delivery for a major transformational program for initial release and subsequent UI application support and enhancements.
- Contribute to and review estimates for development and testing work.
- Understand the project architecture and translate into efficient designs that are scalable, maintainable, and re-usable, ensuring that designs and code are aligned with business and technical strategy for supportability and reuse.
- Perform impact analysis on various proposed technical solutions related to both new and existing screens.
- Participate in / lead design review sessions.
- Contribute to and review test strategy and test plans.
- Develop unit tests for all screens developed.
- Work with and assist testers to quickly resolve defects.
- Accountable for documentation of the UI technical design based on the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Establish and approve best practices and standards with respect to design and development.
- Review and provide input to the project plan during the effort.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer or business-related field
- 7 plus years of experience with designing and implementing UI applications within an Angular framework along with code migration to production, production support, and enhancements.
- Mastery level knowledge and experience with Angular 2+, Jenkins, Docker, HTML 5.0, and REST API integration
- Ability to support enhancements to UI screen wireframes in Adobe XD and/or FIGMA, nice to have.
- Strong knowledge of Authentication and Authorization
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work in a team-based environment including employees, vendors, and third-party contractors.
- Proven ability to provide technical leadership and guidance to less experienced team members.
- Strong understanding and adherence to IT SDLC and operational best practices
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence and familiar with standards for Git
- Hands on experience in a JIRA Agile development environment with supporting stories and related task development and estimation along with Agile ceremonies
- Knowledge of investment data and/or financial data
- Experience designing and leading the development of one or more complex investment management data solutions.
- Angular v14.x or higher experience
- Skilled leading and/or participating in UI design and related activities including technical requirement writing experience and ability to lead collaboration for important design decisions.
- Experienced using DevOps to develop and migrate application code to production.
- Experience with batch job scheduling (TWS/Maestro), orchestration, secure file transfer (MFT), XML and XML concepts (schemas, XSD, XSLT), SQL query, and query writing
- Hands on experience on Okta integration
- Experience with interfacing with MS SQL 2017 or higher a plus
- Python development experience a plus
- Experience working in a large corporate environment with strong knowledge of SDLC, development patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of data governance and data management technologies and methodologies
- Ability to apply technical and business knowledge across multiple business functions.
- Ability to work in close collaboration with project/program managers, business analysts, business users, developers, and testers to optimize the quality of the developed product.
- Skilled in interacting with both onshore and offshore team members.
- Ability to effectively capture development tasks and estimate the time to complete the tasks.
- Ability to communicate clearly and to simplify complex topics for a wide range of audiences (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work through complex issues, identify themes, and develop solutions, in time-critical situations.
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of business processes and functional requirements and the skill to be able to translate those requirements into succinct functional / technical design specifications and development tasks in JIRA with subsequent unit test creation and execution to successfully meet acceptance criteria and documenting the results while providing close oversight of specifications and results.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and platforms.
- Ability to adhere to project schedules and meet deadlines in the execution of job responsibilities.
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us and share the specifics of the assistance you need.