RPA UiPath Support EngineerHyderabad, India Technology Job ID JOB_REQUISITION_90
Who We Are – MassMutual India
Since 1851, MassMutual’s commitment has always been to help people protect their families, support their communities, and help one another. Therefore, we want to inspire people to Live Mutual. We at MassMutual value diversity and inclusion. We’re people helping people
A career with us means you will work alongside exceptional people and be empowered to reach your professional and personal goals. Our employees are the foundation of what makes MassMutual a strong, stable, and ethical business. We seek and value unique and varied perspectives and experiences because we believe we are stronger when all voices are heard. We invite you to bring your bright, innovative ideas to MassMutual as we continue to help millions of Americans rely on each other.• Own end to end Bot production support activities related to BOT support including UiPath environments (Prod and Non-Prod), administration, role/user setup, credential maintenance, Report, track, and address automation issues.
• Provide guidance to L1 team.
• Simplify any technical problems that need server back-end access etc.
• Interface with L3 automation support teams and other support teams
• Should be ready to work during US Business Hours. (Shifts start from 12.30 PM – 6 AM IST)
• Triage issues in production and resolve them in a timely manner. Perform troubleshooting, analysis, research, and resolution. Conducts root cause analysis, Work collaboratively across business users and other IT organizations.
• Ability to diagnose & address automation issues based on severity levels, Proactive in detecting automation failures.
• BOT support related activities including but not limited to BOT restarts, health checkups, deployment, monitoring, and VDI/license optimization.
• Documents and maintains the process and procedures.
• Review upcoming changes / releases notes (run books) for BOT impacts that may result in business impact.
• Ensure all bots have support as per the service level agreements.
• Ensure all bots have monitoring and exception alerts in place.
• Deploy new versions of updated BOT software and enhanced automations or New BOT software in alignment with Mass Mutual release strategy across all environments.
• Bot impact analysis, testing and production validation for infrastructure and application changes.
• Look for areas of improvement in monitoring, stability, performance, and speed of determining root cause.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience in Computer Science or another IT-related field.
• Minimum 3 years IT application development/application support experience
• UiPath certified.
• 2+ years of experience in UiPath/other RPA production support, supporting large RPA environments with at least 50+ bots in UiPath.
• Experience working with UiPath support in the installation of UiPath in HA configuration, troubleshooting environment issues.
• Experience in running Virtual Machines, and other tools such as Service Now. UiPath Orchestrator is mandatory.
• Ability to handle Platform escalation (automation platform) / Incident Handling is Mandatory
• Experience establishing support, monitoring processes and best practices.
• Able to contribute to 1. Automation 2. Causal analysis 3. Develop shared/common solutions.
• Hands-on experience with Incident and problem management.
• Experience in programming languages SQL, C#, Java
• Scripting experience using Python, PowerShell
• Knowledge with major Operating System such as Windows, UNIX, and Linux
• Excellent coding, testing, and debugging skills.
• Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English
Why Join Us?
We’ve been around since 1851. During our history, we’ve learned a few things about making sure our customers our top priority. In order to meet and exceed their expectations, we must have the best people providing the best thinking, products, and services. To accomplish this, we celebrate an inclusive, vibrant, and diverse culture that encourages growth, openness, and opportunities for everyone. A career with MassMutual, Great Place to Work® certified and India’s Best Workplaces in BFSI 2023 - Top 50 organization means you will be part of a strong, stable, and ethical business with industry leading pay and benefits. And your voice will always be heard.
Does this sound like a great fit? Apply today!